31 Jul 2008
In this weeks Chichester Observer newspaper you’ll find an interview with Chichester Design customer and local ecopreneur Martin Clack. Martin talks to Observer reporter Clare Hawkin about how watching his garden die from lack of rain turned him into eco-warrior/inventor producing his innovative water saving device – the ‘Droughtplug’.
In-keeping with Martin’s ethos of keeping business sustainable by using local suppliers where possible, Martin selected Chichester Design and it’s talented associates to create not only an effective brand for the Droughplug but also the packaging design, pack shot photography, e-commerce website powered by Google Checkout buttons and search engine …
23 Nov 2007
I am now a fully qualified Google Advertising Professional! This means I passed the Google Advertising Professionals Exam and have met Google’s other requirements:
- Accepted the terms of our programme.
- Managed at least one AdWords account in a master account for 90 days.
- Built and maintained our 90-day spend requirement.
- Passed the Google Advertising Professional Exam.
By attaining the prestigious ‘Qualified Individual’ status, I receive:
- Google’s recognition as a tested and proven AdWords expert.
- The official AdWords Qualified Individual logo you see above. This logo will be displayed on our website and other Chichester Design materials to showcase my skills